Raise Your Game: How to succeed at work
- US $24.95
- Click here to buy the book
- Published: September 2009
- ISBN: 9781906465537
- Format: Paperback
- Extent: 234
The pressure's on…
- You've just won a big promotion and your new boss has high expectations.
- You have an important meeting and want to make a constructive impact.
- You're thinking of restructuring the team and need to show clear leadership.
- You know you're capable of so much more and need to grasp the opportunity.
Meanwhile, you're drowning in a sea of unanswered email and voicemail… How can you raise your game and achieve your full potential?
Peter Shaw, professional coach and author, shows how combining self-belief with practical action creates the basis for powerful change, helping you step up to the next level. Learn how to identify your strengths, take bold but calculated risks, build your network of supporters, convert your critics, live your values and find fulfilment and joy.